89 Toyota 4x4 pickup for sale

LilCountryGirl

$4000 obo pics by Monday Apopka, FL, My husband is thinkin of selling his Toyota 4x4 on 35's. He just bought a 87 ranger for the good gas millege since we are moving to Altoona & he is working in south Orlando. He may be interested in trading for a motorcycle also (better gas mil). Has a tool box & CD player, white with spray in bed liner & step bars on the side & A/C that will make you think your in Alaska. Was originally built by Chucks Trucks & on 44's(?). If you want more info pm or email me & he will write back. lilcountrygirlsl@aol.com

Now here's the info from the owner - It has a 22RE motor with 103,330 original miles, 4 cy, 5 spd, 89 regular cab & bed and a 95 Tacoma 2 wd frame, motor & trany; 83 rearend & straight axle front end with a floater transfer case, dual flow master exhaust, 12" Alum rims with 35" A/T Wild spirit tires, 3" body lift, the body has no damage & we consider good shape just needs a good washing. I will try & get some pics this weekend.

I just sold cars for 2 people (1-a Mercedes) and (2-an Infiniti) by listing them on www.sharpcar.com.

It's free. But you need to go ahead and list the car.

$4000 obo pics by Monday Apopka, FL, My husband is thinkin of selling his Toyota 4x4 on 35's. He just bought a 87 ranger for the good gas millege since we are moving to Altoona & he is working in south Orlando. He may be interested in trading for a motorcycle also (better gas mil). Has a tool box & CD player, white with spray in bed liner & step bars on the side & A/C that will make you think your in Alaska. Was originally built by Chucks Trucks & on 44's(?). If you want more info pm or email me & he will write back. lilcountrygirlsl@aol.com

Now here's the info from the owner - It has a 22RE motor with 103,330 original miles, 4 cy, 5 spd, 89 regular cab & bed and a 95 Tacoma 2 wd frame, motor & trany; 83 rearend & straight axle front end with a floater transfer case, dual flow master exhaust, 12" Alum rims with 35" A/T Wild spirit tires, 3" body lift, the body has no damage & we consider good shape just needs a good washing. I will try & get some pics this weekend.