GIVING AWAY 1994 corolla factory manual

stevelaw

I was one of the many people in the southeast (FLA, GA) who lost a car in the recent hurricaine IVAN. I have volume #2 of the factory service manual for the 1994 Corolla. Who wants it? Send me $15 bucks for postage and it is yours. It has the speedometer variance guide...useful when going before the judge on a speeding ticket. OOPS...guess I'm not supposed to mention I have a law degree. It works. You've got room to netogiate with the prosecutor.

STEVE<----Atlanta

email me: steve1law@excite.com

fax: 404-636-5418

I am happy with my new Camry, but the steering wheel squeaks.

TO: fidgits: I am giving it away because I am trying to do the right thing. I firmly believe that one should excersize good karma. What comes around goes around. So I am giving the manual away, just whoever wants it pays for the shipping.

My hope is that whoever wants the manual will tell me pretty soon because I may be going to Sumatra for 2 weeks.

STEVE

TO: fidgits

Believe me, no offense caused or taken. I guess that in today's day and age people don't try to give away things of value anymore. I just want to see the manual go to someone who needs it. Sooner or later someone will want it. There's tons of 1994's still on the road.

• 1 month later...