4EFTE Tercel exhaust

Hello everyone !! I have a 1994 tercel that has a 3E engine that is coming out and i am planning to swap for the 4EFTE , i have recently discovered some issues i might come across .. Exhaust , radiator/ fan , top mount intercooler.

For the exhaust : is there an exhaust i can just go out and buy ?? or do i have to have one made ??

For the radiator/ fan : will either of these be a problem , 3e - will the stock fan shroud be a problem ?

For the TMI: will the intercooler have enough space / breathing room without modifying the hood ??

Ive watched quite a few videos and how to's about this motor swap and it seems fairly easy to install. but i know everyone comes across there own issues... and ideas and info on any of my topics would be greatly aprieciated .

this is the motor i plan to buy . seems to me it comes with everything i will need . if anyone thinks otherwise please let me know what else i will need .

http://www.ebay.com/...bd&vxp=mtr#shId