Paseo Owners

JudgementDay

:) whassup everybody, how you doin??

I am curious to find out how many Paseo owners are out there ridin. Thoughts of theres about their car , handling , response, accessibilty to parts.

I have been told there aren't any compatible parts, but it is a crossover from corolla and maybe celica(both have 8' wheel base) I am looking for body parts,ie front fenders, hood, and lights. Paseo has 2 piece lights and I was inquiring on 1 piece and have not found any yet. I know they are out there some where. All the new Toys have 1 piece.

Do any of you guys have part cars w/these parts??

Thanks

Ant

:) whassup everybody, how you doin??

I am curious to find out how many Paseo owners are out there ridin. Thoughts of theres about their car , handling , response, accessibilty to parts.

I have been told there aren't any compatible parts, but it is a crossover from corolla and maybe celica(both have 8' wheel base) I am looking for body parts,ie front fenders, hood, and lights. Paseo has 2 piece lights and I was inquiring on 1 piece and have not found any yet. I know they are out there some where. All the new Toys have 1 piece.

Do any of you guys have part cars w/these parts??

Thanks

Ant

that is awful kind of you,

thank you

• 2 years later...