78-80 Cressida Parts

Cressida79-80

Brake Combination Valve for 80 Cressida 4dr-6cyl, power brakes, disc front, drum rear

I have owned four old 1980 Çressidas through the years and found them reliable and comfortable, if not overly powerful rides. My latest is an survivor with only 135 K. In the last few years I have found it increasing difficult to locate parts and my latest need has finally taken my old reliable off the road.

I have tried several of the used parts sites, and while they have worked in the past for larger parts, this little valve is nowhere to be found. Does this part interchange with any other models-like the 6 cyl Supras or Land Cruisers of this era?

I have a wish list of other parts I am also looking for including an a/c blower and the heat on/off valve. I would consider a parts car if it is located within 500 miles of Northern California.

Anyone out there with any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Please keep it basic, my mechanical knowledge is basic at best. I would appreciate any leads or ideas to get me on the road again.

Thank you in advance for your ideas.

Tom

perhaps a 80's corrola would be best, depending on the size of the car...

Toyota is infamous for re-using parts...

I cant help specifically on your car - i dont even know what it is - so if you have any pictures, they would be greatly appreciated..

• 5 months later...