5000 miles

Burstein6

• 4 months later...

Ditto on taking the Corolla for fun! I started the same way with motorcycles. All of my military career (Army) I drove Harleys and then a custom Titan, which was a Harley spinoff with a big S & S 112 CI motor (also had a Honda Goldwing for traveling). I rode a friend's Honda 250 Reflex Scooter home one day and my then 5 year old daughter fell in love with it. Sooo, I now have a 650 Suzuki Burgman Scooter to go along with the bigger bikes and ride it more. (My now 12 year old daughter loves it as well!) Well, the lesson has now found its way to my new 2012 Corolla S. After driving big SUV's for years as well as a few high dollar sports cars I bought a 2012 Nautical Blue metallic Corolla S recently and LOVE the drive!! I still have a 4WD SUV and my wife has a new Prius (which I love to drive as well) but the new Corolla makes me feel like a teen again! (Oh, did I mention I am 50 +)? Anyway, I get a big smile when I crank it and head out for a ride! :D