Feeling Tall

• 4 months later...

:D First time Toyota and SUV owner here..... thus far my 4runner is super duper, and whenever my sister gets in she keeps saying that she feels tall! Just wanted to share.....

I know what you mean. My daughter says the same thing about my 1996 4-Runner with 125,000+ miles. She likes it so much, she wants me to give it to her for her college graduation. I don't want to part with it, so I got her a 2006 4-Runner. They must be a great vehicle, as a friend of mine has one of the first 4-Runner models and now has nearly 500,000 miles on it and it still look like a new one.

:D First time Toyota and SUV owner here..... thus far my 4runner is super duper, and whenever my sister gets in she keeps saying that she feels tall! Just wanted to share.....

Thanks for sharing, and congrats on the new 4Runner. 4Runners are fantastic, durable, reliable vehicles. May you have many happy years of driving!

• 2 weeks later...

I know what you mean. My daughter says the same thing about my 1996 4-Runner with 125,000+ miles. She likes it so much, she wants me to give it to her for her college graduation. I don't want to part with it, so I got her a 2006 4-Runner. They must be a great vehicle, as a friend of mine has one of the first 4-Runner models and now has nearly 500,000 miles on it and it still look like a new one.

:rolleyes: The color of mine is Stratosphere Mica, and I named him Papageno. Don't know if you're familar with Opera, but it's a character from the Magic Flute..... he's a bird catcher. Sister thought I was nuts when I named him, and when I mentioned that I thought about getting stuffed birds to put in him, she said "now I know you're nuts." Hmmm, oh well...... I guess it would been a weird thing to do, but anywho's.... my girlfriend keeps saying that I love that car more than I love her..... but I don't know if it was even a close contest to begin. Hands down I love my 4runner more than anything!!!

What's the color of your 96 and 06 4runners? Excuse me, your daughter's 06 4runner.....

• 1 month later...