need reprogramming of my ECM and IMMo unit

forumoto

Hi,

I have a problem with my american type Avalon 2008, actually what happened was, there was a heavy down pour of rain of recent in my country, and i had the car taken to a sprayer shop before the down pour came, unfortunate the rain felt at night, so it happens that all cars which were at the sprayer yard got flooded because the rain, felt for 10 hours continuously, people passed away in various places as well..

now the problem why i am contacted you is that, my car ecm got damaged, the immo got damaged as well, because water entered into the car and everything got flooded, now upon retrieval and services, it is notice that the engine ecm got damaged and the immo board also got damaged, now the car cannot move any more, and the unfortunate part of this whole incident is the car uses push start switch, it is not that of the ordinal traditional car, that uses key with cylinder in the steer neck, now i live not in usa, and no mechanic has the tools in my country to reprogram a new ecu and the key and the immo for me, i plead if there is any one who you know that can have this done for me, i will be grateful, i cant afford to reship the car back to usa for a reprogramming, please i needed help seriously, if there is any one or shop who can program the essential modules, without the car being available but just the use of the car vin number, please help me link me to this person, and lets negotiate the cost of this, thank you and hope to read from you soon...

I need someone who can program a new ecm and immo with the help of the VIN