DGR Coilover Group Buy

DGR_CORY

post-6167-0-37812600-1322097147_thumb.jp

Facebook-icon.png Facebook.com/dgrsuspensionusa- Get updates on product and sales from DGR Suspension Inc

NEW PRODUCT GROUP BUY (Once a year) Group buy goes as follows: December 1st for 1st order, 2nd order goes in Jan 1st!! Fully adjustable coilover for:

Most Toyota Vehicles

Coilovers will have adjustable lower body and adjustable spring pre-load to dial in a precise 50/50 bump rebound. Two different shock versions are available: Street/ Sport or Sport/ Track. Out of the box, spring rates will be:*

STREET: 6k Front 4k Rear

TRACK: 13k Front 10k Rear

If you choose to get a different spring rate, please let me know what rates you are looking for, I will make sure that is available and I will have valving set accordingly. For outside of the norm applications (ie Rallycross) I can do different length shocks to go above normal ride height. DGR has teamed up with Road Magnet to use their High Quality springs as a standard option on ALL coil over! Lifetime warranty on the springs as well.*

To join the GROUP BUY, as this is a pre-order, payments must be made in full. I must have 10 sales prior to closing date. All kits will be ordered within a week after the group buy closing and will production on them will take roughly 3-4 weeks. Then another 4 weeks for shipping.To get on the list, you need to follow the link below to check out so I can get all of your information and kit specifics.

LIFETIME WARRANTY

Buy with confidence, our products have been tested and developed already, this run is for kit*enhancements and customization aspects. All components of the kits carry a lifetime warranty; no gimmicks, no tricks. You blow a shock, call me, I send a replacement part and a return label. Downtime sucks, so minimizing that is my goal. I will ship replacements via USPS priority so you will receive the replacement in 2 days. I can overnight at your expense.

Pricing for 10 buyers will be $1000 + Shipping for Street and $1100 + Shipping for track kit in the domestic US 48 states. Canada, HI, AK, Etc. is $145. Canada residents will not be responsible for any duties and fees as I will ship to your door via Canada Post.

Without further delay:

Visit Dgrsuspension.com Click the link to choose your kit and payment method. Street Kit Deposit / Track Kit Deposit / Full Payment

Also put your name on the list in this thread!!

Coilover Kit Details:

STREET KIT:

The Street kit features softer shock damping and spring rates for a more comfortable ride, but still giving you the feeling of a forgiving sport suspension.

On almost all applications (except A-Arm and Multi-Link), the DGR kits come with fully adjustable Pillow-Ball upper mounts to easily tune and adjust your camber. Adjustable camber allows you to easily tune your car for any ride height which improves handling, predictability and furthermore tire wear, which is a great benefit both on the racetrack and on the street.

The adjustment of the damper is an easy adjustment via a knob at the top of the damper mount for easy access. Simple adjustments can be made to tune to your style of driving and comfort level desired. DGR adjustable dampers make suspension adjustments easy to tune to match your driving needs, be it comfort or weekend auto-x.

The height adjustment is is handled by the aluminum alloy lock rings for accuracy and smooth adjustment. You can raise your car up to factory height for OEM appearance with performance handling (and sometimes higher than OEM) or you can drop your car all the way down for a formal racetrack and an aggressive stance lowering your center of gravity to gain full potential of your car's handling capabilities.

With a DGR kit, you will immediately notice the construction quality and the durability of the kit. Made of extremely durable Steel and featuring springs that are constructed of SAE-9254

Cold-Wound Steel which are then tested over 500,000 times by compression inspection. With deformation less than 5% and high strength sophisticated surface coating, we stand by our product with our strong LIFE- TIME warranty.

TRACK KIT:

The Track kit features firmer shock damping and spring rates for a more track-ready ride, but still giving you the feeling of a forgiving sport suspension.

On almost all applications (except A-Arm and Multi-Link), the DGR kits come with fully adjustable Pillow-Ball upper mounts to easily tune and adjust your camber. Adjustable camber allows you to easily tune your car for any ride height which improves handling, predictability and furthermore tire wear, which is a great benefit both on the racetrack and on the street.

The adjustment of the damper is an easy adjustment via a knob at the top of the damper mount for easy access. Simple adjustments can be made to tune to your style of driving and comfort level desired. DGR adjustable dampers make suspension adjustments easy to tune to match your driving needs, be it comfort or weekend auto-x.

The height adjustment is is handled by the aluminum alloy lock rings for accuracy and smooth adjustment. You can raise your car up to factory height for OEM appearance with performance handling (and sometimes higher than OEM) or you can drop your car all the way down for a formal racetrack and an aggressive stance lowering your center of gravity to gain full potential of your car's handling capabilities.

With a DGR kit, you will immediately notice the construction quality and the durability of the kit. Made of extremely durable Steel and featuring springs that are constructed of SAE-9254

Cold-Wound Steel which are then tested over 500,000 times by compression inspection. With no deformation and high strength sophisticated surface coating, we stand by our product with our strong LIFE- TIME warranty.

LIFETIME WARRANTY

Without further delay:

Visit Dgrsuspension.com Click the link to choose your kit and payment method. Street Kit Deposit / Track Kit Deposit / Full Payment

Also put your name on the list in this thread!!

• 1 month later...