tercel spark plugs

hey anyone out there who can help me. i just got a first car and it is a 95 tercel. i am fixing it up by myself and i need to change the spark plugs. i have found 2 but i can't find the other two. can anyone help me out and help me find all 4 spark plugs thanks.

hey anyone out there who can help me. i just got a first car and it is a 95 tercel. i am fixing it up by myself and i need to change the spark plugs. i have found 2 but i can't find the other two. can anyone help me out and help me find all 4 spark plugs thanks.

welcome to the forum

the spark plugs for your 95 tercel are simple ones that can be found at most any parts house

if u need more help let me know

those are great cars

se ya redbud

welcome to the forum

the spark plugs for your 95 tercel are simple ones that can be found at most any parts house

if u need more help let me know

those are great cars

se ya redbud

thanks for your help redbud, but i meant where on the car can i find them. i know where 2 are located, but i can't seem to find the other 2.

sorry about that

you will find the spark plugs on the 1995 tercel

under the coils which is in a row on the very top of the valve cover

losten the small bolr with a 10 mm wrench an twist the coil slightly an lif the coil off the top of the plug

if you have found 2 the other two are to the right or the left of the ones you have found

was there coils attached to the 2 u found

i hope this has helped if u need more help let me know

se ya

redbud

sorry about that

you will find the spark plugs on the 1995 tercel

under the coils which is in a row on the very top of the valve cover

losten the small bolr with a 10 mm wrench an twist the coil slightly an lif the coil off the top of the plug

if you have found 2 the other two are to the right or the left of the ones you have found

was there coils attached to the 2 u found

i hope this has helped if u need more help let me know

se ya

redbud

[/quote\

i have found 2 on the top of the valve cover. they are the ones with the bolts. since the beginnning i have had a suspicion that the other two are right next to the ones i found but each time i try to pull them off they are really hard to get out and they are just a rubber coil underneath as well. i tried uploading a pic to show you but it won't let me. thanks for your help man.

u have found the other 2 , after u loosten the small bolt just twist one way an then the other u should feel the rubber relase from the plug that its attached to an lift as u pull they will come out .

r u telling me that the car only had 2 coils on it ,should have 1 over each spark plug

good luck

se ya

redbud

u may email me at gorghamak@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

i am sorry i had a memory lapse on this car the 1995 tercel has only 2 coil an the other wire off each coil goes to the next plug just lift an twist the rubber boot an u should get to the plug

sorry i fool with so many of these things i forgot

redbud