newbie with Echo questions?

Just signed up, having recently imported a 2004 Echo RS 5-door hatchback from Canada to Minnesota...

I noticed that the speedo unit lighting seems quite dim, particularly to the left: Are there three bulbs that illuminate that pod, and could anyone tell me how to access them?

Also, desperately seeking complete repair manuals for this vehicle: Sources, anyone?

Noticed that the headlamp exterior lenses seem "clouded": Suggestions to rectify?

My daughter LOVES this exceptionally efficient little car, and anticipates taking it to university next year (if Dad can find another for himself?)...

Thank you!

welcome to the forum

i would try ebay for the manuals sometimes u can find the cd manuals which i really like

as far as the headlight cloudy thing , there is a lot of products that claim to restore them

i like the one that comes with a coupla different grades of sandpaper then u replace the coating

i have used that one with a lot of success, i think i bought it at advance auto parts

hope i have helped u if i can help more im good on email

se ya

redbud