Hi! My name is Teresa and I'm from a tiny town in Central, PA. Currently my husband and I own a 2010 Camry LE and a 2010 Corolla. Our first Toyota was a 2003 Toyota Rav 4 Limited. Unfortunately my Ravy died at 170,000 miles back in April which is when we bought the Corolla. I miss my baby but her transmission went and our mechanic recommeded not fixing it due to high mileage and he claimed the motor sounded like it had a knock. I can not complain about my Rav whatsoever. We never replaced anytihng on her except for tires, brakes, battery, and of course your normal timing belt, etc. It was very saddening that after such a wonder long stretch, the first thing to go wrong was the trasmission. Anyway, so thankful I found this site. I was starting to get jealous of all the Volkswagen junkies in my area having clubs and Toyota not having one :)

If anyone is from PA and knows of any Toyota themed events that happen, let me know. My husband and I would love to attend.