Hello All

Is there subgroups in the club where each model has its members etc?

I would love to know

I own a Solara SLE V6 of 1999 in a good condition.

It is getting a bit old but as it is in pristine condition and I have no payments on it and it is like the day it came out of the showroom I have decided to do a bit of modernization. It would be nice to know if there is a specific group for Solara

Wishing all the readers well and Happy motoring

Broadcaster

post-5464-072745900 1288146186_thumb.jpg

Hi welcome to the club.

At the moment it is only a section about the car, we cater for all things Toyota.

you can post in the solara section and members who have interest in solaras will answer.

thanks

Thank you very kind for your reply

I am relatively an older guy so I may be slow but navigating this site is a bit difficult . How do I get to Camry section, as suggested or Solara section. A little bit of help will be appreciated.

Welcome! Thanks for the suggestion. The appropriate place for the Solara would be in the Camry group, as it's officially a Camry Solara, not just a Solara. Love that bodystyle though...so elegant.

Thank you very much for your reply

I would like to know how to navigate to Camry or Solara section that would be very helpful

Oh by the way do you guys have meetings locally? regionally?

Thanks for your time

PS I was changing the rotors and the pads and decided to make the calipers look like Brembo hehehe

post-5464-059054800 1288233689_thumb.jpg

Thank you on both accounts

1 Camry Toyota link

2 Compliment on the brakes

The picture is the way I am hoping to get mine done

I saw this not so long ago

It has a TRD turbo, and some other add on goodies as evident from the picture

I will keep every one posted

post-5464-042278400 1288335793_thumb.jpg

Interesting. So what kind of power does a turbo Solara put out?

Results do vary and as you well know it depends what else has been put together in conjunction with the turbo

It appears that as Solara has been discontinued TRD turbo is not available any more but I guess if one looks one might be successful.

It has always been my opinion that it is not about horse power. While horse power is important the way that it is used is more important.

A TRD Turbo generally will put approximately 8psi into the system there onwards depends what capacity engine you have where an average gain may be approximately between 15 to 20 percent of the existing horse power. In case of the 3.3 at 220 bhp it will add at a hazard a guess an extra 44 bhp.