Sign in to follow this  
BILLYDEAN

82 TOYOTA TRUCK VH45 SWAP

hello im doing a vh45 swap im my 82 toyota truck i havnt really got started with it yet i have the donnor motor trans ect ect out and reary to go in. i just want to know if anyone has every done the swap in a small pickup before ? OR 1UZ SWAP? ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW I YES I KNOW IM PUTING A NISSAN MOTOR IN A TOYOTA I LIKE THE VH BETTER AND IT MAKES MORE POWER AND I GOT A KILLER DEAL ON IT ;)

hello im doing a vh45 swap im my 82 toyota truck i havnt really got started with it yet i have the donnor motor trans ect ect out and reary to go in. i just want to know if anyone has every done the swap in a small pickup before ? OR 1UZ SWAP? ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW I YES I KNOW IM PUTING A NISSAN MOTOR IN A TOYOTA I LIKE THE VH BETTER AND IT MAKES MORE POWER AND I GOT A KILLER DEAL ON IT ;)

ANYONE ?

Sorry...not ignoring you, just no idea if the Nissan motor will work for the Toyota.... Sounds like an interesting project though.

Sorry...not ignoring you, just no idea if the Nissan motor will work for the Toyota.... Sounds like an interesting project though.

I MEAN ANYTHING WILL WORK WTIH A LIL TLC. IM REALLY JUST WONDERIN IF THERE ARE ANY 1UZ TRUCKS OUT THERE