82 TOYOTA TRUCK VH45 SWAP

hello im doing a vh45 swap im my 82 toyota truck i havnt really got started with it yet i have the donnor motor trans ect ect out and reary to go in. i just want to know if anyone has every done the swap in a small pickup before ? OR 1UZ SWAP? ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW I YES I KNOW IM PUTING A NISSAN MOTOR IN A TOYOTA I LIKE THE VH BETTER AND IT MAKES MORE POWER AND I GOT A KILLER DEAL ON IT ;)

hello im doing a vh45 swap im my 82 toyota truck i havnt really got started with it yet i have the donnor motor trans ect ect out and reary to go in. i just want to know if anyone has every done the swap in a small pickup before ? OR 1UZ SWAP? ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW I YES I KNOW IM PUTING A NISSAN MOTOR IN A TOYOTA I LIKE THE VH BETTER AND IT MAKES MORE POWER AND I GOT A KILLER DEAL ON IT ;)

ANYONE ?

Sorry...not ignoring you, just no idea if the Nissan motor will work for the Toyota.... Sounds like an interesting project though.

I MEAN ANYTHING WILL WORK WTIH A LIL TLC. IM REALLY JUST WONDERIN IF THERE ARE ANY 1UZ TRUCKS OUT THERE