Hi everyone I just bought a 92 camry and it looks like crap but it's my crap and I'm looking forward to making it shine. Hopefully with a little help from you all I will be able to do that. I will try to post a pic soon, so I can share. First of all does anyone where I should start first in the repairs before I refurbish? Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi everyone I just bought a 92 camry and it looks like crap but it's my crap and I'm looking forward to making it shine. Hopefully with a little help from you all I will be able to do that. I will try to post a pic soon, so I can share. First of all does anyone where I should start first in the repairs before I refurbish? Look forward to hearing from you.

Congrats on the new car!!

What's wrong with it that you need to get repaired? Check the obvious...make sure brakes & tires are decent, no leaks (at least not major ones) from underneath, hopefully the a/c blows cold, and the car doesn't overheat. If not running great, when was the last tune-up?

• 2 months later...