Replacement Tires for 2007 Limited

micro

I am in need of replacement tires for my 2007 Sienna Limited. The original tires are 225/60/17. I am disappointed in having to replace with only 34,000 miles. They have been rotated every 7,000 miles are have worn evenly. I have been thinking about replacing them with 235/65/17. I am not concerned with performance. I noticed that the 2010 Sienna's have 235/60/17 as original equipment. Does anyone have a opinion?

You have to realize that the manufacturer will install a tire that is designed to minimize noise and give a smooth ride and optimum performance. For that sort of tire, 34k miles is actually a bit above average, so you've done well. For example, I'm at 21k on my car, and at last check, I had 4/32 left on my tires, so I will need new ones in the next few thousand miles.

What is your goal with your new tires? Are you interested exclusively in longevity? Why the width change?

So you're thinking about going w/ a wider and higher profile tire? Why? What is the current brand of tire that you have now? If you have Dunlops they've been known to have a short tread life. Go over to tirerack.com and take a look at what OEM sizes they have for your Sienna. They've got lots of user reviews for each tire.

So you're thinking about going w/ a wider and higher profile tire? Why? What is the current brand of tire that you have now? If you have Dunlops they've been known to have a short tread life. Go over to tirerack.com and take a look at what OEM sizes they have for your Sienna. They've got lots of user reviews for each tire.

You have to realize that the manufacturer will install a tire that is designed to minimize noise and give a smooth ride and optimum performance. For that sort of tire, 34k miles is actually a bit above average, so you've done well. For example, I'm at 21k on my car, and at last check, I had 4/32 left on my tires, so I will need new ones in the next few thousand miles.

What is your goal with your new tires? Are you interested exclusively in longevity? Why the width change?