84 Toyota Cressida value??

lkwdgil

Please, can anyone help to find out the approximate value of my 1984 Toyota Cressida? It's a 4 door sedan with many luxury amenities including A/C, AM/FM, leather and heater. It's a straight in-line six cylinder with 65,000 miles. The Michellin tires are 1 yr. old. The paint is two-tone bronze & a lighter tan. I live in the So. Calif. area. Thanks.

Please, can anyone help to find out the approximate value of my 1984 Toyota Cressida? It's a 4 door sedan with many luxury amenities including A/C, AM/FM, leather and heater. It's a straight in-line six cylinder with 65,000 miles. The Michellin tires are 1 yr. old. The paint is two-tone bronze & a lighter tan. I live in the So. Calif. area. Thanks.

There's no accurate book value for that car, it's all highly subjective, and really depends on condition and your prospective buyer. If it's in good shape, and runs well, and has not had any accidents or paint work done, it's probably worth a couple thousand at least if you are trying to sell it.

A good thing to do would be to check eBay, Cars.com, and Autotrader.com nationally for similar cars (check several model years), see what other people are asking for them, and price it somewhere in the middle. Don't compare it to the highest priced ones or the lowest priced ones as the high-priced ones are usually the result of a wildly optimistic or just plain clueless owner, and the lowest priced ones are usually junk.