Hello from the Newbie

Hello all,

I am just checking in to say hello. Last week I bought a 2002 Toyota Camry XLE with 56,000 miles on it. Since the car was a repo, I don't have a remote to it or an owners manual. I ordered a remote from www.ikeyless.com for about $40.00. I am going to take it to the dealership in my area and have it programmed as soon as I receive it. Does anyone have any tips on where I can get an owners manual?

Hello all,

I am just checking in to say hello. Last week I bought a 2002 Toyota Camry XLE with 56,000 miles on it. Since the car was a repo, I don't have a remote to it or an owners manual. I ordered a remote from www.ikeyless.com for about $40.00. I am going to take it to the dealership in my area and have it programmed as soon as I receive it. Does anyone have any tips on where I can get an owners manual?

Congrats on your new car!

On the manual: you can pick them up pretty cheap on eBay. You can also order one from the Toyota dealer.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello all,

www.pdfoo.com/result-2002-camry-owners-manual.html give this site a try! you can download it for free instead of going to your dealer and buying one.