compatable Paseo parts

JudgementDay

B) whats up fellas ?? I am new to this site and I have to say that its set up pretty good. I like what most of you all have done to your rides. I have recently purchased a 96 Paseo after owning and selling my 25th Anniv Mustang GT w/300+hp and well over 140mph. Well enough of the sob story. I now have this Paseo with a couple of ideas.

I parked my car right beside a 93 Celica and noticed that they have the same wheel base which is 8ft. Height is the same. The main differences I see are the front and back windshiel are sloped a little more than the Celica. What my question is. I know that I am not going to get my 300+hp in that car without spending a whole lot of money, so first I hav some body plans. Do any of you know what body parts are compatable in the Toyota family. Ground affects for one idea. Side skirts I can get to fit w/ the Celica and MR2 and maybe Supra. For I am looking to put a wide body kit on and can only find 2 or 3 companies that make kits for this car. Any ideas ?? Secondly suspension swapping. Any ideas ? And 3rd after all the body work is done, how about a 2JZ mototr from the supra ??Is it possible or not ?? Iknow teir will have to change front end and rear. trans and more. Any help that any of you can give would be great thanks.

Anthony

Thanks 4 the advice. I have only found a couple of dealers to carry kits 4 the Paseo, would u know of any more ?? and where can I find out about the

3sgte motor u r referring to ?? and specs on that motor I can find ? where please?? would there be any tranny changing needed ?? Any thoughts or help would greatly be appreciated.

Thx

Ant

• 4 months later...