Gorgeous Classic White 1981 Celica conv

Speach

I have a white with blue interior 1981 toyota convertible sunchaser. I bought it from the original owner who garaged it it's whole life. I have had it for nearly a year and must sell it due to having a new baby. I love this car! It gets tons of looks. Sometimes it makes people angry like the people in the convertible mercedes. This is a rare super interesting and reliable car. It needs a new rear top but it has a great middle targa top and a like new boot. Any questions feel free to call. Its hard to put a dollar amount on a car so interesting and rare but I can let it go for below 5,000. Let me know how much you can come up with. I love classic toyotas and I think their value will only go up so I hope to get another one in the future. It has 75,000 original miles and is an automatic, new tires, factory upgrade wheels, new radiator. It's just super nice. The car is currently garaged in Charlotte North Carolina.

View photos here http://www.flickr.com/photos/realmofkolor/

@ 704-550-7999

alterthefuture@yahoo.com

Bump for a very nice ride. Too bad you aren't closer to SoCal or else you would have a buyer already.... namely me! Good luck with the sale, I'm sure the next owner will be thrilled with that car.

Hey, you could get it shipped for only about $1700. :lol: