2004 Solara

brooksbaby

Does anyone have any comments regarding the Bridgestone Potenza tires that come on the 2004 Solara?

I had a blow out today and while surfing the web regarding comments relating to these tires, I found this website and joined today. I also found some not so nice comments regarding the tires that come with the car. Any suggestions for replacement tires for the Bridgestone Potenza tires?

• 2 months later...

Just replaced a Bridgestone Potenza on the daughters 05 Scion Tc due to a puncture, the cost me over $200. Bought the tire protection plan for all 4 tires.

I did some follow up research on the Potenzas and now that I know more about them, I will replace with another brand after they wear out.

• 1 month later...

found a killer deal and just ordered, thought i would pass it on to other Solara owners.

http://performanceplustire.com/products/bl...&y=2#prodAnchor

if link fails -

Vehicle Selected: 2004 TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA [start a New Search]

Factory Tire Size: 215/55-17 | Factory Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3 | Hub: 60.1 | Offset: HIGH | Lug: 12x1.5

Forte Type F24 & Nankang NS-1Tires

Performance Plus Special # 47

17" Tire and Wheel (Chrome)Package

(4)Forte Type F24 17x7 (Chrome)

(4) Nankang 215/45R17 NS-1

Mounted and Balance

$875

Free Freight on this package

Sale prices subject to Inventory

Does anyone have any comments regarding the Bridgestone Potenza tires that come on the 2004 Solara?

I had a blow out today and while surfing the web regarding comments relating to these tires, I found this website and joined today.  I also found some not so nice comments regarding the tires that come with the car.  Any suggestions for replacement tires for the Bridgestone Potenza tires?

I always had great luck with Bridgestone Potenza RE730s on my Supra, but you might want to look at Kumhos...great tire, good performance, good value.

• 3 months later...

I had a blow out today and while surfing the web regarding comments relating to these tires, I found this website and joined today. I also found some not so nice comments regarding the tires that come with the car. Any suggestions for replacement tires for the Bridgestone Potenza tires?

I have had 2 sets of the Potenza tires with no problems at all. My car came with Michelin, and had nothing be problems with them. A friend of mine owns a tire wholesale company, and he highly recommended the Bridgestone Potenza tires. He was right.

I have had 2 sets of the Potenza tires with no problems at all. My car came with Michelin, and had nothing be problems with them. A friend of mine owns a tire wholesale company, and he highly recommended the Bridgestone Potenza tires. He was right.

I'm surprised you had trouble with the Michelins...they're usually a great tire. You'll be happy with the Potenzas, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I have had several sets of Kumho on my 2000 Solara and other Toyotas in our family. I am satisfied with them. Good mileage, great ride, great value. They do not last like some of the high mileage Michelins but they are about half the price.