FOR SALE: Pristine 1985 Celica Supra / MkII / P-Type

supra85

I have finally decided to sell my lovingly-maintained 1985 Celica Supra (Mk II / P-Type) after nearly 24 years of ownership.

I am the original owner of this car, which I purchased new in August 1985 at Stevens Creek Toyota in Santa Clara, CA. I am looking for a new owner that will appreciate this car as much as I have over the many years that I've owned it. If you are a serious collector, YOU WILL WANT TO SEE THIS CAR.

See http://www.agateroad.com for details and MANY photos of the car...including scans of the original factory window sticker and dealer sticker which will be included with purchase.

The pictures of the car are quite nice, but pictures alone don't do justice to this car. You must see it to believe it.

Other than the radio, which I replaced with a single DIN unit when the factory unit failed some years back, this car is FACTORY STOCK...and it still looks and drives like it did when I drove it off the dealership lot in 1985.

Specifics:

* Email: supra4sale@agateroad.com

* Owner: ONE owner / Purchased New Aug 1985 / CA Car

* Exterior Color: Super Deep Red

* Interior Color: Maroon

* Type: MkII / P-Type

* Odometer: 139,000 miles

* Est. MPG: 20+ mixed city/hwy, 25+ hwy

* Transmission: Manual (5-speed)

* Options: Sunroof, Carpet Floor Mats (All other features standard)

* Aftermarket Add-Ons: Single DIN radio

For Information / Pictures:

* http://www.agateroad.com

* Email: supra4sale@agateroad.com

Though I have just begun to market the car, it has already generated a lot of interest.

Even if you're not able to buy the car, I hope you enjoy looking at all of the pictures. My Supra has been a thrill to own and drive for the last 24 years...and it still gets LOTS of attention from fellow drivers and passers-by when I take it out for a spin.

Thanks to Toyota Owners Club for putting together a great website and forum.

One photo of the car is below.

4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE 8/6/2009: SOLD !!!

Thanks to those that expressed an interest in the car. I will keep the website with info and pics of the car up and running, but it will indicate that the car has been sold.

Cheers,

Mike

UPDATE 8/6/2009: SOLD !!!

Thanks to those that expressed an interest in the car. I will keep the website with info and pics of the car up and running, but it will indicate that the car has been sold.

Cheers,

Mike

Congrats on the sale!! I'm surprised it took that long.