Toyota SERA for sale

ToyotaFan NJ

1992 Toyota Sera. 5 speed.

I hate selling this beautiful little car, but I am starting a business and I need to raise capital, so the toys must go - OUCH!

She is a 5 speed with only 50K original miles. EVERYTHING works perfect. I just installed new brakes all around and new phase III door struts, so they open perfect.

This amazing little RHD coupe turns heads more than any other car I have ever owned. The buyer will not be disappointed.

Serious inquiries only. More info and pictures are here: http://www.ourvictorianhouse.com/Craigs%20Sera.html

First $8000 takes her home.

Please reply to cschaible@comcast.net

Craig

post-3947-1243546983_thumb.jpg

post-3947-1243547005_thumb.jpg

post-3947-1243547018_thumb.jpg

post-3947-1243547049_thumb.jpg

1992 Toyota Sera. 5 speed.

I hate selling this beautiful little car, but I am starting a business and I need to raise capital, so the toys must go - OUCH!

She is a 5 speed with only 50K original miles. EVERYTHING works perfect. I just installed new brakes all around and new phase III door struts, so they open perfect.

This amazing little RHD coupe turns heads more than any other car I have ever owned. The buyer will not be disappointed.

Serious inquiries only. More info and pictures are here: http://www.ourvictorianhouse.com/Craigs%20Sera.html

First $8000 takes her home.

Please reply to cschaible@comcast.net

Craig

Cute!