Console Part Replacement / Good Late Model Junk Yard?

Red

Hello. I have a 2008 Camry XLE with the Bisque interior. My wife left a bottle of nail polish remover on the console lhat leaked on the plastic resulting in a pit / blemish. The blemish is on the wood grain piece of plastic near the heated seat buttons on the console. The dealer said this is part of a larger assembly, Part # 35970-06010-E1. this part was $425.00 from the dealer. I checked Pars.com and it was still about $390.00. Does anyone know of a good late model junk yard where I could get this part and it not cost me a arm and a leg? Seems like I shoud be able to get this part without buying a whole assembly?

Thank for the help,

Brian

Hello. I have a 2008 Camry XLE with the Bisque interior. My wife left a bottle of nail polish remover on the console lhat leaked on the plastic resulting in a pit / blemish. The blemish is on the wood grain piece of plastic near the heated seat buttons on the console. The dealer said this is part of a larger assembly, Part # 35970-06010-E1. this part was $425.00 from the dealer. I checked Pars.com and it was still about $390.00. Does anyone know of a good late model junk yard where I could get this part and it not cost me a arm and a leg? Seems like I shoud be able to get this part without buying a whole assembly?

Thank for the help,

Brian

Ouch! Yes, unfortunately, many Toyota parts are actually an assembly of parts from one vendor, so it can get expensive. Door panels are like that too...can't just replace the trim usually. I did a quick bit of looking around to see if there were any good used parts places, and this one seemed to have potential:

http://www.toyotasalvage.com/