electrical

I know where the one is under the left side of the dash. but I can't find the main one. I installed an aftermarket radio and

touched the power and ground together. I know a fuse blew but can't find out where it is. The one one the left side lower on the dash one, all

the fuses are good.

Please help!!!!!!

post-4078-1239763482_thumb.jpg

I know where the one is under the left side of the dash. but I can't find the main one. I installed an aftermarket radio and

touched the power and ground together. I know a fuse blew but can't find out where it is. The one one the left side lower on the dash one, all

the fuses are good.

Please help!!!!!!

I think there's a big fuse box under the hood on those...look for a big black plastic box.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the fuses are good.

Please help!!!!!!

CHECK THE FUSE THATS ON THE RADIO. SHOULD BE IN A PLASTIC TUBE LOOKING COVER. THERE IS A FUSE INSIDE THERE TO. BE SURE TO EITHER REPLACE IT WITH THE SAME FUSE OR CHANGE IT TO A 10 AMP FUSE LINK. TIP: SHOULD ALWAYS DISCONNECT BATTERY BEFORE INSTALLING. JUST SOME ADVICE FROM ME WHO HAS DONE CAR STEREOS FOR OVER 10 YEARS. THAT SHOULD BE THE ONLY THING THATS WRONG IS THE FUSE THAT IS ATTACHED TO THE RADIO. I INSTALLED A SONY EXPLODE WITH AN ALPINE 4 CHANNEL AMP, 2 1" BOSS HI-FI, 2 ROCKFORD FOSGATE 6.5" 2-WAY MIDS AND A SORROUND SUBWOOFER. THE SUB ACTUALLY SOUNDS GREAT FOR A HOME SORROUND SUB. HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS FOR YOU, IF NOT LETS GET BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD. GOOD LUCK. post-5319-128007553661_thumb.jpgpost-5319-128007554562_thumb.jpgpost-5319-128007556024_thumb.jpgpost-5319-128007557894_thumb.jpgAND A SONY