New Member Loves Corolla

Hello! I'm a new member from PA. I wanted to say hi and sing the praises of my 1999 Corolla! She turns 10 in a month and I absolutely love this car! Outside of normal wear, tear and expenses (tires, brakes, etc.), I've only invested $200 in my car! If that isn't solid and reliable, I don't know what is! I hope to never drive anything but a Toyota for the rest of my life!

:D

Hello! I'm a new member from PA. I wanted to say hi and sing the praises of my 1999 Corolla! She turns 10 in a month and I absolutely love this car! Outside of normal wear, tear and expenses (tires, brakes, etc.), I've only invested $200 in my car! If that isn't solid and reliable, I don't know what is! I hope to never drive anything but a Toyota for the rest of my life!

:D

That's impressive! How many miles?

That's impressive! How many miles?

She's at 126,000! For the first few years that I had my car, I rode the bus to work and didn't put many miles on her. Now I don't live near a bus route and have a 35-mile commute (one-way), so the miles are adding up! I hope to make it to at least 200,000 miles!

She's at 126,000! For the first few years that I had my car, I rode the bus to work and didn't put many miles on her. Now I don't live near a bus route and have a 35-mile commute (one-way), so the miles are adding up! I hope to make it to at least 200,000 miles!

Shouldn't be a problem...those things run forever if they're properly maintained. You definitely got your money's worth!!