1st 2004 Solara With Vertical Doors

I believe the intent of an introduction is to start your own thread and let others welcome you in your own thread, instead of replying to others. B)

Here goes mine...sorry for the lengthy intro B)

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and will be reading mostly, but will post every so often. I normally post on Solaraguy.com. I wanted to register so I could post in the event section to have Toyota meets.

I've had my the 04 Artic Frost Pearl Solara, V6 Sport since late January, 2004.

Hobbies:

Working out, basketball, tennis, chess, spades, poker, drawing, computers and cars.

I reside in KY, but have lived in Sea Bright, NJ; NY, NY; Dallas, TX; Portland, OR. Anyone else here from KY?

Here's what I've done to my ride so far. I've got a wish list but it's too long...lol.

Leatha, 10-Disc CD/MP3 Changer

Platinum Tint, VVT-i emblem

1st Custom Upper & Lower Grill

Prestige APS996A 2 way paging/remote start

DUBs Donz Lucianos

1st VERTICAL DOORS on 2004 Solara

As some of you all may know, I've been R & D-ing the upper and lower grilles for my 2004 Toyota Solara. Here's the finished product. Enjoy.

More PICS on my site, page 5.UPPER GRILLE PICS

491339_108_full.jpg

491339_100_full.jpg

UPPER GRILLE PICS

Here are some close ups.

491339_113_full.jpg

491339_116_full.jpg

UPPER GRILLE PICSUPPER GRILLE PICSUPPER GRILLE PICS UPPER GRILLE PICS

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This has been one long awaited project for me. It's been in planning since Feb. Took 1 day to complete. It was finished on Friday 08/20/04. Enjoy guys.

More pics from my site.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/491339/6

491339_134_full.jpg

491339_140_full.jpg

Here's Luc's s/c camry...VERY FAST....haha. Luc meet up with me on Saturday and was a great friend and tour guide for the city of Chicago. Thanks again bro!

491339_144_full.jpg

Sto, hope you don't mind for the pic below. Very nice job man! Good to have meet you as well.

244907_105_full.jpg

I'd love you get everyone's feedbacks and opinions.

Thanks,

Michael B)

'04 Solara V6 Sport, Leatha, 10-Disc CD/MP3 Changer, 20% Platinum Tint, 1st Custom Upper & Lower Grill, 2 way paging/remote start alarm, DUBs Donz Lucianos, VERTICAL DOORS...Nuff Said!

• 3 years later...