1997 Gt Front End Lower Bumper Grill?

Marc A.

I am wondering on my 1997 Celica, if the lower bumper air dam( I guess that is what it is called, where the fog light are, originally had a mesh grill? I have never really bent down to notice it until recently, but through the air dam , it open air leaving the lower radiator wide open for road debris/bugs to hit it. It looks like that there could be some sort of mesh grill that would filter out such events. I have no clue if the design was supposed to be open air, or if there was a grill. I would appreciate any information.

Thank you-Marc

I am wondering on my 1997 Celica, if the lower bumper air dam( I guess that is what it is called, where the fog light are, originally had a mesh grill? I have never really bent down to notice it until recently, but through the air dam , it open air leaving the lower radiator wide open for road debris/bugs to hit it. It looks like that there could be some sort of mesh grill that would filter out such events. I have no clue if the design was supposed to be open air, or if there was a grill. I would appreciate any information.

Thank you-Marc

I don't remember a grill being there...however, I've seen some gorgeous aftermarket billet and black colored grills for those. Do some googling for that piece because they're very functional, and really good looking.

I don't remember a grill being there...however, I've seen some gorgeous aftermarket billet and black colored grills for those. Do some googling for that piece because they're very functional, and really good looking.

I appreciate that information very much, thank you!! if I were to google, would I use the term billet? Or front end bumper grill?

Thanks again....I don't know your name? have a good weekend, Marc

• 1 year later...