03 corolla ce check eng??? need smog ASAP

dannc

just recently i posted a problem with toy. siena and now i have a new one with my 03 corolla code is po135 '02 heather sensor malfunction' i change the 02sensor and reset the code and it works, but that is only for a while.

after a couple of weeks the check eng. light is on again. what i did is grab my scan tool, scan it again and found out that i have the same trouble code. does this means that the o2 sensor that i got is defective? or i didnt solve

the problem?

thanks for looking

danni

Edited by dannc

just recently i posted a problem with toy. siena and now i have a new one with my 03 corolla code is po135 '02 heather sensor malfunction' i change the 02sensor and reset the code and it works, but that is only for a while.

after a couple of weeks the check eng. light is on again. what i did is grab my scan tool, scan it again and found out that i have the same trouble code. does this means that the o2 sensor that i got is defective? or i didnt solve

the problem?

thanks for looking

danni

I guess not , there are more to it. another sensor somewhere , that type of thing. Highly possible circuit failure. good luck

• 1 month later...

the problem?

thanks for looking

danni

I'm not sure, but i hear from someone with 06 xle w/75k miles whos need to replace the catalityc in order to fix the problem, and he didn't change it bcz its about 1000 job.

keep on looking.

good luck