• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm new to the Club, too, but a long-term Toyota owner. - A 2001 Sienna XLE purchased new, now has 240,000 kms on it; a 2002 Camry XLE 4 cylinder now has 150,000 kms on it, and a 2006 Lexus GS300 with 130,000 kms.

I'm happy with all of them.

Stan

Hi. I'm new to the Club, too, but a long-term Toyota owner. - A 2001 Sienna XLE purchased new, now has 240,000 kms on it; a 2002 Camry XLE 4 cylinder now has 150,000 kms on it, and a 2006 Lexus GS300 with 130,000 kms.

I'm happy with all of them.

Stan

Welcome! You've put a lot of kms on those cars in a short time...especially that GS300. Do you commute long distances to work?

• 1 month later...

Hi!

My name is Marcell Ballo and Im from Hungary. I found your club because I was looking for toyota clubs all over the world. Im the member of the Hungarian Toyota club and Im collecting Toyota Club stickers from all over the world. I would like to ask for some, if you could send me!

If someone could help me plz drop me an email to : ballo@freemail.hu

I have a Toyota Avensis 2001 liftback 2.0 VVT-i d5 150hp.

Thank you very much! And dont forget: Today Tomorrow Toyota

Ballo Marcell

• 5 months later...
Welcome! You've put a lot of kms on those cars in a short time...especially that GS300. Do you commute long distances to work?

Sorry for the delay in responding. Most of the miles are from frequent trips between Ontario Canada, Chicago and Minneapolis. I also drive a lot of miles in my vocation as a pastor.

Stan