Front 2007 sienna bumper

Eddie

Hi

I had a minor fender bender that left a 10" crack in the front left fender. Rather than pay $800 to get a new bumper, I was wondering if anyone out there has ever tried gluing the bumper back together.

I attached a picture of the bumper. An ATV ran into me and since they were not insured, my deductable is $1000. Being currently unemployed, I'm looking for a quick but better fix than the rope I am using.

Thanks

post-1122-1234391785_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi

I had a minor fender bender that left a 10" crack in the front left fender. Rather than pay $800 to get a new bumper, I was wondering if anyone out there has ever tried gluing the bumper back together.

I attached a picture of the bumper. An ATV ran into me and since they were not insured, my deductable is $1000. Being currently unemployed, I'm looking for a quick but better fix than the rope I am using.

Thanks

you can better get a chinese bumper cover, search for it at your wholesaler (ask a body shop) those bumpers goes for less than 100 easy and just pay for the paint. 250 is a good job, they have to sand the borders of the chinese bumper. i think yours also can be repaired (its fiberglass, no ABS) i think.

good luck.