Where can I find aftermarket headlights and taillights for my 1998?

98camry22

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if you're interested in this or not, but I just remembered I have an HID kit for the 1997-1998 type Camrys. It used to be in my old Camry, but I pulled it out when I sold the car. I think it's a Katz? kit. If you're interested, I can go try to find it in the garage.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know if you're interested in this or not, but I just remembered I have an HID kit for the 1997-1998 type Camrys. It used to be in my old Camry, but I pulled it out when I sold the car. I think it's a Katz? kit. If you're interested, I can go try to find it in the garage.

leighcm!! lol wish i read that before i bought my kit the other day :/ oh well. by the way is that kit bi-xenon for the high/low beams?

leighcm!! lol wish i read that before i bought my kit the other day :/ oh well. by the way is that kit bi-xenon for the high/low beams?

Hmmm...good question. It's been a couple years since I looked at the kit. I think it's just low beams, but not sure. I'm in the middle of moving right now, so I'm sure I'll run across the box, and I'll let you all know.