1996 Camry LE Hood needed

Hi Everyone. I'm a new member of this club. It's good to have a club like this to learn more about our cars. I have a 1996 Camry LE. I recently had an accident and my front bumper, hood and right fender was damaged. I need to find a nice clean hood. My question is will a 1992-96 hood fit my car? Are they identical? I know the 92-94 headlights are different from the 95-96 headlights. Please let me know and if anyone knows of a nice clean hood for my car in the NY area please let me know. Thanks, Edmund....

Hi Everyone. I'm a new member of this club. It's good to have a club like this to learn more about our cars. I have a 1996 Camry LE. I recently had an accident and my front bumper, hood and right fender was damaged. I need to find a nice clean hood. My question is will a 1992-96 hood fit my car? Are they identical? I know the 92-94 headlights are different from the 95-96 headlights. Please let me know and if anyone knows of a nice clean hood for my car in the NY area please let me know. Thanks, Edmund....

Sorry to hear about the accident!

I don't think the hood is a perfect match because of the headlights on the 1996....you should look for a 1996 specific hood to be safe.