2000 Avalon XLS

AudioBuff

I'm selling my 2000 Avalon XLS (fully loaded). It's in great condition with only 63,000 miles. It has the top of the line CompuStar Alarm System with Remote Starter (installed 1.5 years ago). I'm selling because I want to purchase the Lexus LS 430. I'm located in Camden County, NJ (10 minutes from Philadelphia).

Does anyone know what my asking price should be?

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Mmm...LS430. Nice!!

I'll try to give you an estimate on asking price, but I need more info:

What's "fully loaded"? Does it have navigation? The alarm you mentioned doesn't really add much value, but things like leather, moonroof, chrome wheels, navigation, JBL...those add value.

Color interior/exterior?

Any accidents/paint work? Scratches, chips, dings, dents, interior wear?

Has it been smoked in?

Fully loaded means it has the JBL audio system, moonroof, leather interior, and alloy wheels. I don't have the navigation system (don't believe it was available on the 2000).

The color is silver/gray. Interior is in excellent condition. The exterior is in good condition (except for a few small scratches).

It has never been in an accident, no paint work has been performed, and has never been smoked in.

• 2 months later...
Thank you!

Hi, Did you put on the remote starter yourself? Installed one myself but I have to unlock the door first before I could remotely start it. I could not find the door unlock wire to disable the alarm... just wondering.. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

last month I bought a 2000 Avalon XLS with remote starter (aftermarket) - has 44,000 miles, in excellent condition inside and out. Not a scratch on the exterior, 1 small defect on dashboard leather. Same options as yours, same color as yours. $11K. In Mass.