FS: 1999 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner XTra Cab 3.4L V6 automatic VERY CLEAN!!!!

humanoid

Well, time has come to put my 1999 Toyota Tacoma SR5 PreRunner 3.4L V6 automatic up for sale. Wife says I've got too many toys and my little rug rat is getting older now and we need a larger vehicle for trips. Mileage is 70-80% freeway. Routine maintenance has been performed by myself, oil changed every 3-5K miles. I've installed a new set of spark plugs and wires at 120K miles. Tires still have good tread on them. Power steering fluid, brake fluid and coolant have all been flushed less than 10K miles ago and was performed at the dealership. I'm asking $6700USD (firm), which is a pretty good price according to KBB.com, NADA.com and edmunds.com. Truck is rust free and has been in California its whole life. The truck is located in the San Gabriel Valley in SoCal, zip 91803. A list of goodies is listed below.

• 138,xxx miles (70-80% freeway)
  • Husky floor liners
  • Toyota OEM rear all-weather floor mats
  • 1.5" Cornfed front coil spacers
  • WAAG grille guard
  • Toyota OEM bug/hood deflector
  • 2001 Toyota OEM star pattern aluminum alloy wheels
  • PIAA 520 fog lights with Toyota OEM toggle switch
  • Smittybilt nerf bars
  • deckplate and elbow mod
  • TrueFlow modular intake tube
  • Toyota drop in bed liner
  • tint on driver and passenger side windows
  • sliding rear window
  • JVC stereo cassette player with 12 disc CD changer

DSC00445-1.jpg

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment, I'll amend this thread as needed. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks for taking a look!

Leigh, had a couple lookers that might be interested. I'm leary of posting on those sites after hearing about all those scams, I really don't feel like dealing with any jokers like that. I think I'll try placing an ad on autotrader.com though.

Leigh, had a couple lookers that might be interested. I'm leary of posting on those sites after hearing about all those scams, I really don't feel like dealing with any jokers like that. I think I'll try placing an ad on autotrader.com though.

Just don't let anyone come to your house...meet at a grocery store, gas station, etc., and only take cashier's checks drawn on a local bank that you go to with your buyer to cash before they take possession of the truck. And don't give anyone cash back from a cashier's check written for more than the needed amount. And if anything seems suspicious, find a new buyer.

• 3 weeks later...
Congrats! I hope this doesn't mean you'll leave our forum.... :(

Nah, I'll stick around. I already miss my truck and I'm starting to get withdraws. We picked up a 1998 GS300 that the previous owner kept in pretty pristine condition. He lowered it about 2", put an l-tuned grille, side skirts, rear spoiler, GS400 rims and 2001-2005 taillights. It's pretty sweet and I love the power of the inline 6, feels like a V8 at times.

One more thing, Leigh, if you ever think about selling your current GS, be sure to gimme a holler first! ;)

I'm thinking about it now...boredom has struck. I might have someone already though....

It's a 2008 GS350 AWD, Smoky Granite w/black interior, 9500 miles, Navigation, Mark Levinson, 18" Tourmaline Wheels, adjustable suspension, XM...almost everything available except park assist. I ordered it without that...no one parallel parks in Vegas, it's all valet!! :lol:

Stickered originally for about $56k with all those upgrades, plus I put clear bra on it & tinted the windows. It's perfect too...not even a stone chip. Why am I thinking about selling it? I must be nuts...

My only dilemma at this point is what am I going to get now? I'm toying with getting an SC430 because I've been wanting a convertible, then I thought about trying to find another Supra, then I found this beautiful old Jaguar XK8 convertible (but that's gotta be a maintenance nightmare). Maybe an SC300 if I can find a really nice low-mileage one, and I can add a turbo or two....hmmm.... Or maybe an IS-F.

I hear those IS-F's are nice, but I've only seen a couple of those here in SoCal which surprises me somewhat. You should head on over to clublexus.com and get your fix over there. They've got a bunch of great group buys on the forum so be prepared for a lighter wallet... or purse in your case.

It's because they're $60k, and they came out just as the economy slowed...bad timing. Awesome car though. It would be a very fun toy!

Maybe I will spend a little time on ClubLexus.com. I signed up a long time ago, but I'm not active.