Hello from Mass!

Hey,

I'm Tim and own a 2007 Corolla LE, bought it new. In one year and two months, I have put on about 29k miles and it keeps on going! Do the maintenance and my mechanic won't see any big issues!

I live in Central Massachusetts, and I've been part of www.massmotoringclub.com which has a lot of Mini Cooper owners who also check out Mini2.com. So I thought I should go find a Toyota Owner's Club and I found one! ^_^

w00t!

--Tim

• 2 weeks later...

I need to go take some good pics of the car! :-) needs some tinting and maybe some mods. Any recommendations for the first mod or two? I'm thinking an intake from K&N and get rid of the stock tires. I went on a run with MMC and first time I took "Herbert" on some awesome twisting turns and I now have the hunger for speed! I didn't do bad considering the group were all minis except for my corolla and a BMW :-)

Those miles are going to keep growing too. Work is 50 miles away and even with my carpool with a coworker, the miles will still be there.

I'm up for ideas on the mods! :-D

--Tim

You could do simple stuff...exhaust, intake, wheels/tires. Maybe some suspension tweaks to tighten it up a bit. Someone on here was talking about modifying another Corolla about a year ago...search a bit, and if you can find that post it'll give you some good ideas.