new yaris/echo

kimi

Once i got my current loan cleared, i can see a strong possiblity of a P3 sitting in my drive too......... a top of the range 1.8 turbo with all the optional extra's ( or the 1.5 if we don't get the 1.8), i thought... if i gonna get into debt again, may aswell go the whole hog and get everything it's got .

A green one. :lol:

3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door! 3 door!

Not that I'm waiting for the 3 door or anything ;)

I think I like it, but I'm reserving final judgement until I've seen this in the flesh - I just have this feeling that the photos aren't doing the shape justice.

A

vitz.jpg

Thats my baby! :D I love that blue colour!

I really really want one too - a top of the range one - going the whole hog if I can - well I'm young and I'm not the sort who wants to sit there with her 70 odd grandchildren moaning about "I wish I had done this when I was young" etc etc! :lol:

I'd be happy with a 5 door thinking of it - for children and/or cats - but want to see the 3 door first.....

The 1.8 is tempting - but the likelihood of the UK getting it..... slim to none! I'd settle for the 1.5 T-Sport with all the trimmings - I'd be happy with those apples.... :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Thats my baby!  :D I love that blue colour!

I really really want one too - a top of the range one - going the whole hog if I can - well I'm young and I'm not the sort who wants to sit there with her 70 odd grandchildren moaning about "I wish I had done this when I was young" etc etc!  :lol:

I'd be happy with a 5 door thinking of it - for children and/or cats - but want to see the 3 door first.....

The 1.8 is tempting - but the likelihood of the UK getting it..... slim to none! I'd settle for the 1.5 T-Sport with all the trimmings - I'd be happy with those apples....  :lol:  :lol:

Ha Ha

Introduce the CARLO BLUE CREW to America :D

• 4 months later...
The Yaris is the European name for the Vitz, i believe it is called the Echo in the US.

Production of the current model has stopped - but a new one has been announced, and should be released at the end of this year...

Yes, but it looks a little different. Also, isn't the Chevy AVEO the same car?

No - not even close...

The Chevy Aveo is the old Daweoo supermini.

Toyota have partnered with the PSV group for the Aygo - which shares floorpan, engine, gearbox etc with the 107...

but the Yaris/Echo is all Toyota.

No kidding...every time I look at the Aveo, I see Toyota all over it. I never actually investigated, just assumed they were the same because of the GM-Toyota partnership (like the Vibe, Prizm, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...