Sienna 2008 Error on DVd

charby

"DVD PAL/region 2"?? I don't think that's compatible with your car. It's probably something where you have to take it to the dealership, who will remove your player, send it to Toyota, and replace the player. Toyota will eventually send the disc back to the dealership if they can get it out, and the dealership will call you. Should (hopefully) be under warranty.

"DVD PAL/region 2"?? I don't think that's compatible with your car. It's probably something where you have to take it to the dealership, who will remove your player, send it to Toyota, and replace the player. Toyota will eventually send the disc back to the dealership if they can get it out, and the dealership will call you. Should (hopefully) be under warranty.

Thanks for your answer, actually, I found out that the dvd player is handling pal as well as NTSC.

In the mean time until I can find the brand of this dvd player and a hack to change the region I will make back ups with my cpu (actually the resolution in PAL is better than the NTSC).

Charby