2002 RAV4 P1135

sproncie

Hello all!

The Check Engine light came on in my 2002 RAV4. I am stationed in Germany, so I took it to the dealer and he diagnosed it as "Sensor, Air Ratio." I really don't want to pay the equivalent of $450 U.S. to fix a seemingly simple problem. A friend has a OBDII code reader and we pulled P1135 Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 1) from the onboard computer. I have searched for the OEM part online, but have found a few different things and am not sure which is the right one. I was wondering if anyone here could point me in the right direction (part #, etc.). At the very least, I'd like to order it from the States and save a couple of hundred bucks off the European prices. The exchange rate is killing us over here!! :angry:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

MR

• 3 months later...

Hello all!

The Check Engine light came on in my 2002 RAV4. I am stationed in Germany, so I took it to the dealer and he diagnosed it as "Sensor, Air Ratio." I really don't want to pay the equivalent of $450 U.S. to fix a seemingly simple problem. A friend has a OBDII code reader and we pulled P1135 Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 1) from the onboard computer. I have searched for the OEM part online, but have found a few different things and am not sure which is the right one. I was wondering if anyone here could point me in the right direction (part #, etc.). At the very least, I'd like to order it from the States and save a couple of hundred bucks off the European prices. The exchange rate is killing us over here!! :angry:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

MR

p1135 is at the right top side of you car the driver side