New tires or rims?

Naz

wondering if anyone knew about hubcentric spacers for my car? I've been driving without them for a while without much issue but a recent trip to the shop the mechanic let me know that they would make it a drive much better and be smoother. thnx!

I have no idea where to get them...but I had a set custom made once. I just found a local machine shop, and they made a beautiful set out of aluminum. Just tell the guys at the shop what you want made, and they should have no trouble. I don't remember the cost being much at all.

I have no idea where to get them...but I had a set custom made once. I just found a local machine shop, and they made a beautiful set out of aluminum. Just tell the guys at the shop what you want made, and they should have no trouble. I don't remember the cost being much at all.

yeahh i actually found a local speed shop that sells them, they said my set should come in tomorrow $10 for all 4!

yeahh i actually found a local speed shop that sells them, they said my set should come in tomorrow $10 for all 4!

That sounds like a deal. If you put them on and they don't help with the vibration, you might want to look for a higher quality set. Sometimes they're made of cheap metal. If it works...$10 is perfect!!