For Sale: 1970's Toyota Corona/Corolla Grab bag parts!

Charlierock

For Sale: 1970’s Toyota Grab Bag/ bring a pick up!

In the late ‘70’s and early 80’s we had a few Toyota Corolla/ Corona cars, mostly ’71 to ’76..

I have a small shed full of parts. First $200 takes all the Toyota parts away, OR I will sell individual parts if I have something you need and you make it worth my while. Or I can put it up on e-bay and see what happens.

Instrument clusters; dash parts; wiper motors; wiper mechanisms; wiring harnesses; Heater; steering column with switches and key; doors; rear deck, Corolla FR fender, two rear window glasses ( one corona, one corolla)

Good 2 TC engine; assorted stick shift trans, 4 and 5 speed;

Assorted 18RC parts: one whole core engine; couple of heads; carbs; accessory parts stripped off blown engines. A couple of rear ends.

Tell me what you need!

Charlie

For Sale: 1970’s Toyota Grab Bag/ bring a pick up!

In the late ‘70’s and early 80’s we had a few Toyota Corolla/ Corona cars, mostly ’71 to ’76..

I have a small shed full of parts. First $200 takes all the Toyota parts away, OR I will sell individual parts if I have something you need and you make it worth my while. Or I can put it up on e-bay and see what happens.

Instrument clusters; dash parts; wiper motors; wiper mechanisms; wiring harnesses; Heater; steering column with switches and key; doors; rear deck, Corolla FR fender, two rear window glasses ( one corona, one corolla)

Good 2 TC engine; assorted stick shift trans, 4 and 5 speed;

Assorted 18RC parts: one whole core engine; couple of heads; carbs; accessory parts stripped off blown engines. A couple of rear ends.

Tell me what you need!

Charlie

Hi Charlie

Looking for bezels for rear square lamps 1980 corolla

the 4 headlamp model

came without the surround things for rear lights.

Richard

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...