My '05 Camry LE

20Camry05

I just recently changed the headlight b/c I got the 8500k° bulbs. I also changed the parking lights to LED's. I think they look really nice...I put before & after shots to show u the difference...

2111424_84_full.jpg2111424_177_full.jpg

2111424_82_full.jpg2111424_178_full.jpg

2111424_86_full.jpg2111424_179_full.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey...thanks for the feedback, now my friend has a zenon kit but it don't work on his car b/c his headlights & highbeams are one bulb so if we can't get it to work, I will take them & put them on my car but I have 8,500k° bulbs which look nice but they are only really visible @ night. If I put there in, maybe they will be noticible even in the daytime. I also want to detail the car b/c there are a lot of scratches & stuff all over it. After I take care of all the scratches, I want to get pin-striping done on my car, nothing fancy, just like the ones that come out of the factory, just to give it an individual look.

Sounds like a great start. If you just have fine scratches, get a light rubbing compound and that will help you get them out. Deeper scratches may require buffing, wet sanding, or possibly even painting...(hopefully not).

There's two kinds of pinstripes: you can get ones that are just a really long sticker for probably $50-100; or you can have one handpainted for $100-200. The handpainted ones look nicer and are much more durable after the paint sets.

Sounds like a great start. If you just have fine scratches, get a light rubbing compound and that will help you get them out. Deeper scratches may require buffing, wet sanding, or possibly even painting...(hopefully not).

There's two kinds of pinstripes: you can get ones that are just a really long sticker for probably $50-100; or you can have one handpainted for $100-200. The handpainted ones look nicer and are much more durable after the paint sets.

personally i'd go with the handpainted, I always like to think if i'm gonna do something to the car i should at least try and get/do the best i can without settling for something cheap/easy. The end result is always worth it :) However if you do get the long sticker type a good quality like the one from the factory should last a long time. The factory pinstripes on my car are still intact and have the original color but in 2 spots it seemed to of come off and just be missing but the spots r very minor and only a trained eye would pick up on it. Not bad for a car thats 10 years old w/161K and temperatures ranging from the teens in the winter to triple digits in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...
i notice that you have the blue bulbs in the parking lights but aren't they illegal? i mean they have to stay on when u turn the headlights on?

haven't u been pulled over yet?

Yea, they are illegal, but so, far I haven't been pulled over. If I do, I will take them out, when I have inspection, I will have to take them out. But I will wrry about that when the time comes. If I get pulled over, then I will take them out, but it's like tints, they say it's illegal, but most of the time they don't care. My signal lights are seperate from the parking lights so it shouldn't be a problem.