Just thought I'd say hi. I'm new here.

I'm Shawn from New Jersey. Just bought my first new car ever and it's a Toyota. (I'm 35). I've always liked Toyota and out of all the people in my office at the time about 7 out of 10 cars were Toyota.

I picked up a 2009 Corolla LE two months ago along with the 7 year extended warranty. It's supposed to have a spoiler, but the accessories aren't even for sale yet, so I'm not sure when I'll have that installed.

Overall I'm very satisfied with the car so far, my only gripe is the automatic mechanism. While I like that there's no button on the console to press, you just shift, that also seems like trouble. In front of the console is a little place that has storage and a power outlet. It fits my cell phone in there perfectly. I was reaching for my cell phone one day and accidentally knocked the car out of Drive into Neutral while driving down the road. I panicked a little and accidentally threw it in Reverse by mistake (while on the brake), then back into Drive really quick, so I don't think I did any damage.

My only other gripe is the center console is plastic and scratches easy/dirties easy, even when I've never touched it I will find marks on it.