Exhaust for 00 Celica GT

aelinbab91

I've scoured the internet for a dual outlet exhaust for my 2000 Celica GT, and the only ones I can find are sold in Germany and Japan, and even then I can't find a way to order them. I just want to know if I have to customize my exhaust or of there are any under-the-radar dealers for the exhaust I want.

• 1 month later...

What exactly do you want to do?

Do you want it to be double form the manifold (separate manifolds for 2 exhaust ports) or do you want to just have 2 mufflers?

If you want to have double-from-manifold system you gotta get a spare manifold, and a piece of pipe to be made to two-piece manifold. Then you gotta get two catalyc converters (same flow), pair of resonators (inline "mufflers") and pair of mufflers.

If you only want to get two-muffler system you gotta find a Y-pipe, two mufflers and a piece of pipe. Get it to a muffler shop to get it bent and welded.

The second choise is not going to give anything performance-wise, cuz most of the backpressure that is created is created at the exhaust manifold and catalyc converter. If you are going to leave stock manifold and single cat you are not doing anything.. It's just for looks. But it's easier and cheaper way to go..