Air Vent Problem

Posker

Greetings,

I'm hoping someone can give me some advise. I don't believe my adjustment from inside to outside air is working. Would that be a fuse or a vacume line? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

Greetings,

I'm hoping someone can give me some advise. I don't believe my adjustment from inside to outside air is working. Would that be a fuse or a vacume line? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

You gotta be more specific, dude.

What kind of adjustment are you talking about?

You gotta be more specific, dude.

What kind of adjustment are you talking about?

I don't know the technical names for it but I'm talking about the sliding button that adjusts the recirculated air from inside to outside. It doesn't seem to make any difference whether I put it to inside or outside air. So, I'm wondering if it is electronic and might be a fuse or if it's a mechanical problem.

Dave

Depending on the car, it might be that your A/C filter is clogged up/very dirty.

I'm NOT talking about your engine's air filter, I mean your A/C filter which is usually behind the glove compartment.

Filter replacements acan be found @ the dealer, but I am finding them also @ your local auto parts store usually under the Bosch brand name (less expensive than dealer pricing as well.)

Depending on the car, it might be that your A/C filter is clogged up/very dirty.

I'm NOT talking about your engine's air filter, I mean your A/C filter which is usually behind the glove compartment.

Filter replacements acan be found @ the dealer, but I am finding them also @ your local auto parts store usually under the Bosch brand name (less expensive than dealer pricing as well.)

Thanks,

I'll check that out....but I'm still thinking that the switch isn't working as it's very loose and there is no difference in sound or quality when I slide the lever from outside to inside air.

Dave