Just got signed up.

I own

97 4Runner SR5 (daughter)

97 4Runner Limited (son)

99 Camry LE V6 (wife)

Just sold a Lexus ES 250 Still have some parts left!

Looking to buy 2002 4Runner Limited (mine!)

Do most of my own maintenance

All have over 120,000 miles

Just got signed up.

I own

97 4Runner SR5 (daughter)

97 4Runner Limited (son)

99 Camry LE V6 (wife)

Just sold a Lexus ES 250 Still have some parts left!

Looking to buy 2002 4Runner Limited (mine!)

Do most of my own maintenance

All have over 120,000 miles

Welcome, we need more experienced wrench flippers on this site

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

I guess unless somebody drove home with anything in the last hour I might be the newest member. Just drove my bright red Yaris home this afternoon. After driving a 300M I love the gas milage I'm hoping to get along with no blind spots! It's a fun car to drive around. Of course it's got to have a name. I first thought of referring to it as Yuri but then thought of Car Talk and had to laugh. How about. . . . .. . . Yuri Peekoffanddroppoff?

• 3 months later...

So, I just signed the papers a few hours ago on my VERY FIRST BRAND NEW CAR....OFF THE LOT...12 miles!! I got a 2008 Yaris, ABSOLUTE RED...3 door sport package. I just have to say, I finally understand what the fuss is about with a "new car smell"....I feel like I belong to a club or something!*haha* Anyway, just wanted to drop a line in here and welcome myself!

So, I just signed the papers a few hours ago on my VERY FIRST BRAND NEW CAR....OFF THE LOT...12 miles!! I got a 2008 Yaris, ABSOLUTE RED...3 door sport package. I just have to say, I finally understand what the fuss is about with a "new car smell"....I feel like I belong to a club or something!*haha* Anyway, just wanted to drop a line in here and welcome myself!

welcome!!!

new car smell should be bottled.

*Another* newb (me, not you!) Although, I've been driving toyotas for over a decade now. In my time I've had an 84 Tercel wagon ("The Blue Bomber",) 90 Camry wagon ("The Silver Bullet"), and a 94 Corolla.

A few years ago, I bought my first NEW car, a RAV4 with 16 miles on it at the time! Still love it, too!

I just recently bought a 200 Celica GTS off of craigslist as a 'station' car, but one that rocks! Now, I'm just trying to figure out how to undo some of the more...iffy... changes that have been made on this car over the years. I'm the 4th owner, and the first was a lease, so its certainly beat to hell and back, but it still runs pretty damn good.

Now, if only I could get the center console covers off so I can get at the aftermarket radio and re-plug in the antenna wire that appears to have fallen out. doh! (oh, and check for the 'missing' dash lights around there that the numbnuts who installed the radio must have knocked out...dork.) He did leave me a kicking stereo and sub in the back that could power a club...much less a fairly small sporty car! Swap that with one that doesn't take up most of the trunk, and we're in business! ;)

Havok

• 1 month later...