Electrical issues. Please help. At wits end... almost.

BloodierSpawn

Oki dokey. I installed a lambo kit on my '89 and suddenly... (wait for it) *gasp* The heater doesn't work, the windows/doorlocks don't work, the power seat doesn't work. The vanity light on the door DOES work, however. The digital display on the climate control works as well.

Not sure what to think. Any help would be appriciated.

Thankyou in advance for at least "listening".

• 2 weeks later...
You've already checked fuses, and made sure you didn't chop any wires when you did the doors?

yes. I've pulled the entire door apart and visually checked everything, as well as checking the plugs on the jumper panel. The only thing I haven't done is pull the fuse boxes off, and taken the rubber boot off that is located between the door and the body.

• 3 months later...

I'm sorry for this being so incredibly late. The entire problem was relays and circuit breakers flying out when I bashed the snot out of the body panel behind the fuse boxes. Initially it didn't occur to me because I didn't see any of then floating around the cab. I was peering around the area one day right before work and noticed that the relays and breakers were underneath the fuse boxes, between the body panels.

Pulled them all out and plugged them in, now everything works.