SO CUTE

Hi,

I'm a newbie and just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have 2 toyota's a 2008 Yaris Liftback and a 1989 4-Runner which is for this section. I love them both very much. The 4-runner has 430Kmi on it and still runs very stong, I got that 4-runner in High School 1995 and still have it, where I live you need 4X4. It runs and drives better than any car I ever owned maybe the Yaris is good too. I have done all the work on the 4-runner at a toyota service station, not a dealership. Well anyway, I'll be around.

430k miles doesn't seem like it has that many on it. The only major items that have been replace are timing belt 2 times, water pump 1 time, alt. 1 time, head gasket 1 time, other than that all regular services have been done in a timely matter since I've owned it. Also very little body rust only on the drivers fender well, it just started to rust about 2 years ago. It was my only car since high school 1995 til now I got the Yaris. But I'm keeping the 4-runner for a while. It's the only way I get around in the snow. I can't say any bad things about this 1989 4Runner. I will be putting some pictures up soon of both vehicles.

• 3 months later...

Just want to break the ice.

I own

1997 SR5 4Runner, my daughter drives it

1997 Limited, my son drives it

2002 Limited 4wd, my wife's

1999 Camry LE, Mine Yes, I am looking for a 4Runner!

All are v6.

Living in remote West Texas I have had to become a Toyota mechanic. I own all service manuals and TSB. If I can help you out let me know.