HELLO

Fx16yotaGts

Hi everyone, i am new in here, but i am not new to toyota's, anyway , i just picked up a 87 gts fx16, and was wondering if there was anyone manufacturing performance parts for these still? i am mostly into toyota hi-lux 4x4's having 4 of them at the moment: www.bodydamageinc.com we are a toyota based 4x4 club here in wa. state. i have a cpl of pics of the gts, i just bought it from an abandoned vehicle auction, for...$ 100.oo yes, and it runs, and drives good, interior is excellent. no one at the auction had any idea what it was, but i did. here are some pics..post-2801-1196583771_thumb.jpgpost-2801-1196584311_thumb.jpg

post-2801-1196583921_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone, i am new in here, but i am not new to toyota's, anyway , i just picked up a 87 gts fx16, and was wondering if there was anyone manufacturing performance parts for these still? i am mostly into toyota hi-lux 4x4's having 4 of them at the moment: www.bodydamageinc.com we are a toyota based 4x4 club here in wa. state. i have a cpl of pics of the gts, i just bought it from an abandoned vehicle auction, for...$ 100.oo yes, and it runs, and drives good, interior is excellent. no one at the auction had any idea what it was, but i did. here are some pics..post-2801-1196583771_thumb.jpgpost-2801-1196584311_thumb.jpg

You are so lucky!

I had that car - GTS - for a couple of years back in 91. Bought it used and had a blast with it.

I miss those days when Toyota made cars that would last forever.

They still do...I had a Camry a few years ago that I bought with 145k on the odo, drove for 3 years without any real issues, and sold at 175k for a little more than I paid for it. I'm sure the guy that bought it is probably still driving it.

i dont know any history on it, but if this is the original motor, all i can say is wow, this little guy, gets up and boogies, i scarred myself at 115 mph, it seemed like it still wanted to go. some previous owner put a 5zigen exhaust on it, sounds good. it does need new struts, and cv boots/ axles. but other then that, i am as happy as a clam. i will post some pics of my other yota hi lux's later. thank you all, for the hospitality.