strut bar?

94cylcamry

Well...I thought I'd add this onto my little list of things to do to my 94 Camry. Looks to be one of the cheaper options as well. Anyway, I was looking on Andysautosport.com for strut bars, and it returned two options for my model. I was wondering if the one that is almost 100 bucks is necessarily better to get than the one that is only 20 bucks?

20 bucks

almost 100 bucks

So I get that one is carbon fiber based and therefore lighter....but I dunno...right now I'm trying to get the most out of my dollar. Is it worth it to get the 100 buck one just because it's lighter?

Also, I've read that these are easy to install and that you don't need any special tools, just a little time. Is this true?

Thanks!!

VERY easy to install...and it won't make much difference to save a couple pounds. Check to make sure the cheaper one isn't just a complete piece of junk, but it otherwise shouldn't make much difference.

I noticed a difference when I put one on both of my Supras, but I don't know how much difference you'll notice on yours until you start changing out suspension pieces, etc.

Okay, I'm with you now. I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about when you threw in the "cute".

I think you have plastic headlamp covers now, and I imagine they are probably a bit foggy because of the car's age. You could either polish them up, or replace them with an aftermarket, and improve the overall appearance.